Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Fresh Start

For those who have been wondering, I did indeed make it safely to Hawaii. I had a five day stay in Washington because I was standing up in a wedding for a friend I made while in YWAM. I arrived into Honolulu around 9pm on Sunday night, and have been adjusting well.

I will be on kitchen staff for the first four months of my two year commitment. I have a solid crew that I am working with so that is quite nice. After having a few staff meetings and time in prayer, I'm even more excited to see what will become of these two years here in YWAM. I cannot wait to grow and learn even more as well as grow closer to the Lord. The first two weeks are going to be filled with an ample amount of staff training and worship. This week we are spending the time studying and reading the book of 1 Corinthians together.

Currently, my prayer request is that I get more adjusted and used to living back in Hawaii as well as getting used to my schedule.

Thank you again for all of your prayers and support. I would not be here without you and would not be able to be doing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment